Registration now open!
Registration fee includes plated lunch on Thursday and continental breakfast Thursday/Friday
$325 (payment must be received by 1/10/20)
$345 (registered/payment received after 1/20/20)
$175 (parents, youth and pre-service teachers)
$175 (one day registration)
- Payment may be made via check made out to Texas A&M University or via Credit Card payment.
- Participants may pick up conference packets at the registration desk
- Wednesday afternoon from 1:30-8:00pm
- Thursday from 7:30am to 3:00pm
- Friday from 7:30am to Noon.
- Name badges, distributed at the registration desk, will be required for entrance into all conference sessions and activities.
- CPE credits will be noted on the conference attendance certificate.
- Attention School Districts!
Now you can easily download a copy of our W-9 form for your records. The Texas Transition Conference is a project under the Center on Disability and Development at Texas A&M University. Please note that the address listed on the W9 is NOT the mailing address for payment. The address on the form is for Financial Management Operations, the department who signs the W9. The mailing address for payment is:
Texas Transition Conference
Attn: Jessica Dees
College Station, TX 77843-4225
Downloadable presentation materials will be available in January 2020 on the schedule page. Just click on the session title and you will see the link to print the handout.